Sunday, October 19, 2008

Calling all Bloggers

I wanted to enlist my heartbound followers to leave comments on my work blog. I want to get my clients started leaving comments but I think that no one wants to break the ice? I dunno. I was hoping that if they saw other comments they would be more inclined to leave one of their own. If you could pop in once in awhile and leave a comment on any posts that would be great. It can be as simple as "nice shot" or more of a fib like "can't wait for my own session". I'm not asking you to lie exactly but are you familiar with the term "fake it till you make it"? I'm still at the "fake it" part ;)

http://www.artsyfartsyphoto.ca/blog

2 comments:

The Doepker 4 said...

Lana - this link doesn't connect to artsyfarsty (at least not on my computer) :)

Shannon said...

hint hint.... ;) Got it.