Monday, March 10, 2008

Feedback

Hello all, I would love to get initial opinions on possible logos. I have my favorite already but would love to hear what others like and why. Not that it will change my mind, it would just be interested. Of course I won't tell you which one I'm leaning towards. A special thanks to my gal Julia. She is a great and speedy graphic artist I met recently. She doesn't usually do logos but she could have fooled me. I'll post a link to her website once it's up and running.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

ya Julia! These are great!

gosh...how to choose? I like, the first and last one in the top box, the second one in the middle box and all three of the ones in the third box...HOW DID YOU CHOOSE?? These are so fun! Can't wait to hear what you have decided on...don't keep me waiting too long!

x

The Doepker 4 said...

They're all pretty good, but I seem to be drawn to the middle one in the first row. Hope that helps.