Tuesday, December 4, 2007

For Shannon

This next post will really only mean anything to my photog sista. I'll give a brief explaination for the rest who are curious. I had a particularly brutal shoot this morning of a business man. I left all down in the dumps and thinking I was way in over my head. It didn't go even close to what I planned. Driving in a blizzard didn't help, or so I thought. In order to get out of the industrial park I had to take a long way around I wouldn't have normally done. I was turning around and when I looked up I saw this....Wenzel street! This is one of our favorite photographers, Amy Wenzel. I go to her site when I need to get inspired. I decided to take it as a sign, literally and figuratively and keep plugging away. This one's for you S!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

woo woo....how cool is that!! She is always there when we need her....is that weird. haha. Defiantly a sign, I mean what are the chances! Chin up girl...I bet the photos are fabulous! Cant wait to see them!